Indus Valley Ayurvedic Centre | Mysore, karnataka | Outskirts
A wellness break is designed to help enhance the overall well-being of any normal healthy person. In today’s stressful environment, a break from routine can have miraculous effect on people working in closed environments and who are prone to stress related problems such as spondylitis, lower back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, blurred vision and other eye disorders, sleep disorders, digestive problems, etc. A wellness program can help nourish the body, overcome fatigue and promote sound sleep, as well as increase one’s overall sense of well-being and work efficiency.
Package Inclusions: Mysore pick up & drop Check in – 12.00 noon: Check out – 11.00am IVAC tour through sandal wood garden Consultation with the doctor Accommodation for one night All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) Package starts with Lunch & ends with Breakfast. One session of Abhyanga & Sweda Any one Laghu Dhara Any one Beauty Therapies One session of Yoga & One session of Yoga Nidra
A/C , TV , Locker , Telephone , Double Bed , Butler Service , Hot Water Facility ,
A/C , TV , Locker , Telephone , Double Bed , Hot Water Facility , Western-Style Bathroon ,
Locker , Telephone , Double Bed , Hot Water Facility , Western-Style Bathroon ,
The Indus Valley Ayurvedic Centre (IVAC) is an authentic Ayurveda wellness retreat nestled in the calm and green surroundings of the Chamundi hills, situated on the outskirts of the historic & cultural heritage city of Mysore, India
The Indus Vally Ayurvedic Center was founded in 1999 with a vision to bring new international standards of training and delivery of Ayurvedic practices. In recent years Ayurveda has been getting prominent recognition on a global scale. Its deep-rooted philosophy of keeping the body and mind in balance, creating perfect health and attaining a state of inner freedom (nirvana) has attracted people from all walks of life worldwide.
IVAC is the brainchild of Dr. Krishna, a pediatric anesthesiologist who practiced medicine in the USA, UK and Canada. Our guests come from over 55 countries worldwide; it is the first Ayurveda center to get accredited with ISO 9001:2015.
Ayurveda is a part of the ancient Vedic heritage of India. Centuries ago, it was at its highest glory and part of the Indian way of life for thousands of years. Now however, this knowledge is practically lost and only a handful of people have maintained the original knowledge in its purity.
The escalating health care costs associated with many harmful side effects of modern medicine has spurred intense activity worldwide seeking alternatives to modern health care. This has caused India to remember its hidden potential that has been lost due to the long lapse of time.
Indus Valley Ayurvedic Center has a training program for therapists, developed systems and processes which have given them recognition from the Ayurvedic Wellness community.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Bengaluru International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Mysore Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- IVAC is located in Mysore, a convenient 4Â½ hours drive from Bangalore International Airport. Mysore is well connected by rail and road.
- All bookings are confirmed subject to receipt of 100% payment in advance for the room package plan. On receipt of payment/ confirmation/ bookings, a voucher will be issued. Until the advance payment is received all bookings will be treated as provisional and the same will be released to another booking that guarantees payment.
- Walk-in bookings is done based on the availability of the rooms.
- Payment can be made by way of online payment through Credit Card, Debit Card or wire transfer the money to our bank account using swift code. Payment for services outside the package will have to be paid at the resort at the time of check out.
- Child Policy:
Children of all ages are welcome at IVAC. Parents are requested to respect that guests are coming for healing purposes and to maintain where possible a calm and quiet ambiance. Children can accompany parents for treatments and a childcare service can be made available on request. For children requiring treatment, each child would undergo a detailed consultation and the treatments would be tailor made to the needed requirement. Treatments are executed in a safe and comfortable environment. Written consent from the parent is taken before the treatments. Panchakarma can be administered to children above 15 years of age, excluding a few treatments. For children less than 7 years or a child having problem in speaking, hearing, understanding language or mentally retarded, either of the parents should accompany the child in the treatment room.
Accompanying child below 5 years, complimentary food and accommodation.
1) 50% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected between 3 to 7 Days prior to the check in date.
2) 75% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected between 8 to 15 Days prior to the check in date.
3) 90% refund will be issued if cancellation is effected beyond 16 Days prior to the check in date.
4) No refund if cancellation is effected within 2 days prior to check in date
5) No refund if cancellation is effected after the check in