De-stress & Revitalise Program
Niraamaya Retreats Surya Samudra | Kovalam, Kerala | Outskirts
An effective program for the release of daily stress and strain by calming the mood and relaxing the body & mind. The package includes traditional Ayurveda massages and therapies along with yoga and meditation practices to enhance the benefits of the program.
• Accommodation with daily ‘Ayurveda therapy’ by a single therapist as prescribed by the Ayurveda Physician.
• Daily Wake Up Drink in the morning.
• Daily yoga for 60 minutes.
• One-to-one consultation with our Ayurveda Physician.
• Internal herbal medicines during the period of treatment.
• Participation in daily Niraamaya Wellness Moments.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner as per menu prescribed by the doctor in consultation with our chef.
• Participation in daily pre-scheduled ‘Wellness Moments’ at the retreat.
Note: - As Ayurveda treatments are highly personalized, the exact treatments and medicines could only be finalised after a detailed consultation with the doctor. The treatments given may vary according to the body constitution and requirements of the individual.
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Minibar , Double Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
A Prized Possession Along The Shore
This Kovalam beach resort, perched on a dramatic cliff-edge flanked by secluded beaches celebrates its natural surroundings. A Relais & Châteaux property, this Kerala Ayurveda resort is dotted with traditional Keralite heritage cottages that nestle in the shade of breezy coconut palms. Whether by the pool or at the restaurants, guests staying at our resort in Kovalam can savour spectacular views of the Arabian Sea at one of South India’s most pristine locations.
The award-winning Niraamaya spa recognized as one of the Best Ayurveda Resorts in India will rejuvenate you in mind, body and soul where guests are guided on a personalized path to rejuvenation.
Indulge in long walks on the secluded beaches, or take a dip in the rock-cut infinity pool at this Kerala beach resort. Guests are encouraged to discover the destination bringing forth the region’s remarkable culture. Soak in the history of Trivandrum, experience a private tour of the local fish market or ride the famed backwaters of Poovar. Revel in luxury and elegance as you choose to stay at one of the finest Kovalam beach resorts.
Niraamaya Spa: Balancing the Body, Mind & Spirit
In keeping with the central holistic principle of Ayurveda, Niraamaya Spa at our Kovalam resort creates a place of harmony and aesthetics that restores natural balance. At the award-winning Niraamaya spa, we present a bouquet of wellness offerings including International and traditional Ayurvedic therapies, Yoga, Meditation and Pranayama.
Niraamaya in Sanskrit means a sense of well-being. From Healing Therapies to Yoga and Mindful Living to Meditation, Niraamaya Wellness offers a journey of revitalizing the mind, body and soul, thus creating small moments for self-reflection and realization.
Every Niraamaya guest is handheld by a team of wellness experts to create bespoke wellness immersions that combine personalized wellness sessions, traditional Ayurvedic therapies, healthy movement, and focused diet routines. While intense 7 to 21 day Ayurveda therapeutic wellness programs are at the core of Niraamaya's offering, guests can also enjoy short interventional Ayurvedic experiences focused on relaxation and rejuvenation.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Thiruvananthpuram International Airport
- Closest Railway Station
- Trivandrum Central
- Traveling by Road
- Well connected to all Indian cities
• Check-in: 14:00 HRS, Check-out: 12:00 Noon
• Early Check In & Late Check out would attract an extra charge of an additional night.
• The tariff is in Indian Rupees (INR).
• All disputes are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction.
As per Govt. of India regulations, all Indian nationals (adults & children) are required to provide a proof of identity such as:
Driving License, Voter’s ID, Aadhar Card or Passport, at the time of check–in.
All foreign nationals are required to produce their valid Passports and Visa, at the time of check in.
• Confirmed dates/days may be altered, cancelled or cut short for the stay period mentioned below, ONLY IF the intimation reaches the company via email 30 days prior to the check in date (D-30) for SUMMER bookings.
Cancellation which is not initiated at minimum of 30 days prior to the check in date (D-30), would incur 100% retention charges of the TOTAL PACKAGE.
Period of stay: 16th April 2020 to 30th September 2020
• Confirmed dates/days may be altered, cancelled or cut short for the stay period mentioned below, ONLY IF the intimation reaches the company via email 60 days prior to the check in date (D-60) for WINTER bookings.
Cancellation which is not initiated at minimum of 60 days prior to the check in date (D-60), would incur 100% retention charges of the TOTAL PACKAGE.
Period of stay: 01st October 2020 to 17th December 2020 & 11th January 2021 to 31st March 2021
• BOOKINGS FOR SUPER PEAK PERIOD
ALL reservations for the below mentioned dates are non-amendable, non-cancellable and non-refundable, at the respective retreats.
Period of stay: 18th December 2020 to 10th January 2021
No refund is applicable for no show.
BOOKINGS FOR AYURVEDA / WELLNESS PACKAGES
The Ayurveda Package with a minimum of 05 nights and above enjoy a special cancellation and refund policy, as mentioned below –
• If the cancellation is NOT initiated at minimum of 60 days prior to the check in date (D-60), the retention would be 75% only. There would be NO refund administrative charges.
• The non-amendable, non-cancellable and non-refundable period will be applicable for Ayurveda Packages.
# Note: ''For all refunds, the payment gateway charges, service charges and taxes will be deducted. Only the balance will be paid''.