100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training India
Rishikesh Nath Yogshala | Rishikesh, Uttarakhand | Himalayas
Rishikesh Nath Yogshala is genuinely an exquisite destination to transcend oneself and attain self-enlightenment through yoga. On the lap of nature, this yoga retreat offers an excellent opportunity to connect with one’s inner persona and creates beautiful harmony between mind, body, and soul. Proximity to the holy riverbank of the Ganges and the great Himalayan Mountains, make the yogshala an ideal place to restore both your physical and mental refinement. It brings a wide range of yoga retreats, teachers training programs and certification, yoga sessions and numerous health benefit activities to rejuvenate you. The school stands class apart for the most economical Yoga Framework with a healthy and therapeutic approach.
The school relentlessly works towards the mission of nurturing the knowledge of yogic science. Some of the highly experienced and great Gurus impart this sacred wisdom through the ages-old traditional Indian Gurukul pattern. You can also become a professional yoga instructor with the international Yoga Certification course from this renowned yoga training school.
Yoga teaching techniques
The yoga teaching techniques cover principles such as asana, pranayama, shatkarma, bandhas, mudras, meditation techniques, and mantra and chanting.
Asana is the yoga postures, pranayama is the breathing techniques, shatkarma is the cleansing techniques, bandhas is the locking of energy, and mudras is the channeling of energy.
You will also learn the benefits and contraindications of the yoga asanas which are the pranic energy channels of the body, the pancha koshas (sheath), the five elements of universe, and the seven chakras.
The objective and aim of this module is to learn the art of teaching as well as the business and marketing aspects of yoga.
This is done by cultivating good quality teaching like timing, class planning, intonation of voice, asana sequence, and the art of adjustment.
The trainer will be refining your qualities to teach in small and big groups of students.
Through the first two steps, the mental strength is enhanced by interpreting the qualities of one’s own mind and its limitations. Restlessness ceases to exist at this stage and all the limitations and imperfections of the mind are left behind. Analytical observation and intellectual energy tend to grow and you will start to enjoy internal bliss.
About the training
Becoming a yoga teacher is a first step to change your life and share the passion of this ancestral discipline. By deepening your practice and living your daily life in consciousness, through impartial and detached observation of your actions, you can inspire other yogis and yoginis to follow the path of freedom by transmitting your knowledge.
This training is the union of teaching in the respect of Indian tradition and immersion in a living and welcoming nature that allows an intense spiritual connection away from the confusion of the world.
You have followed the course of yoga instructor and have acquired the bases of the teaching exercise, basic essential training to approach you with security and guarantees to the practice of your students.
However, your desire to learn and advance in this knowledge that captivates you will be set in this teacher training course to differentiate you, to qualify you, and become the professional expert that everyone will dispute.
The classroom hours that make up this curriculum are distributed among the different training areas already outlined in the course of instructors. In them, however, the expansion of knowledge and the deepening of your study will fulfil the expectations of your professional qualification and your personal enrichment.
- Techniques, methodology, and practical application. The practical knowledge of the advanced postural variants, their different techniques and their multiple adaptations, oriented to a personalized, differentiating teaching, able to attend the different capacities that are observed in the classroom, incorporating the most current of the new methodologies.
- Pedagogy: methodology of planning and learning, advanced knowledge of programming and class design, pedagogical and creative strategies for the elaboration and individual creation of teaching scripts, oral presentation techniques,
- Anatomy and physiology - The specialized knowledge of applied anatomy during the practice of postures
- Philosophy and tradition - Comparative multi-faceted study of the yoga tradition, history, literature, philosophy, its practical application, and its conciliation with Western culture.
- Practicum - Daily personal practise in order to perfect individual practice, for the sake of an adequate teaching practice. Acquisition of pedagogical techniques that include practices of postural correction, communication, and coexistence. Knowledge of adaptations, substitutions and the practical use of accessories. Design and presentation of lesson scripts with different levels of practice and difficulty.
- Yama - Ethical discipline
- Niyama - self-observation
- Asana attitude
- Pranayama - breath control
- Pratyahara - withdrawing the senses
- Dharana - concentration
- Dhyana - meditation
- Samadhi - state of joy and peace
- Body alignment techniques
- How to teach individual and group sessions
- Business ethics of yoga and setting up a yoga school
- Holistic approach to learning of therapeutic yoga teaching
Course eligibility and requirements
- Any adult (male or female) can enrol for this course
- The individual should not be physically challenged or suffering from medical ailments or chronic disorders
- Every participant has to adhere to the minimum attendance criteria for classes
- Successful completion of homework, quizzes, in-class and take-home projects/exams
- Participation in a final in-class practise teaching workshop
- Fulfilment of class completion requirement (Varies per training, specifics noted on your training schedule)
- Number of maximum Seats: Only 15 students per batch
*Daily Ashtanga and Vinyasa yoga
*Daily meditation and pranayama
*1 Ayurvedic massage and shatkarma kit
*Ayurveda and naturopathy studies
*Complex 100-hour yoga teacher training curriculum
*Daily yoga philosophy and lessons In-depth study of various cleansing activities
*Jungle adventure camp
*Local sight-seeing tours on weekends
*Textbooks, manuals, and other printed course materials
*13 nights accommodation
*Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
ExclusionsWhat's not included
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet , Locker , Double Bed , Telephone , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility , In-room Dining ,
Wi-Fi/ Internet , Double Bed , Single Bed , Western-Style Bathroon , Hot Water Facility ,
TV , A/C , Wi-Fi/ Internet ,
Rishikesh Nath Yogshala is a reputed Yoga Institute in idyllic Rishikesh. The school is equipped with world-class yoga teachers who have studied to a high level and have received formal certification and exposure.
Students looking to learn Yoga to bring change into their life, for self-rejuvenation or to transfer the benefits to others by getting a professional certificate and expertise, then Rishikesh Nath Yogshala is the place for you.
The center provides expert training in Yoga asanas, breathing exercises (Pranayama), and focus enhancing practices like Meditation. Students come from different countries around the world to learn Yoga from their international team of trainers. Some of the students who are certified by Rishikesh Nath Yogshala are now part of the trainer’s family too. Many of the trainer's have participated in competitions at world-level and have won awards in different categories.
The cemer's 200-hour TTC course focuses mainly on flexibility, co-ordination of mind, body and soul and personality development through Yoga. Different techniques will be taught and at the end of this course students will receive a certificate from Rishikesh Nath Yogshala. Students are also taught the science, anatomy and philosophy of Yoga, how to teach Yoga, and also how to understand yoga. Different types of Yoga postures, exercises and practices are taught in this course which focuses on the educational and professional skills about Yoga.
The center offers world-class faculty with an experience of 15-20 years in teaching professional Yoga. ther center enjoys a high rate of return students, who come back to share their new experiences and sharpen their skills.
How to Reach
- Closest Airport
- Jollygrant Airport, Dehradun
- Closest Railway Station
- Rishikesh/Haridwar Railway Station
- Traveling by Road
- Connected to all major cities from Rishikesh
Follow all the local government and national laws that pertain to Yoga teaching /learning. Smoking, non-vegetarian food and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited. Cell phoned are not permitted during the class.
Once registered for a yoga class, the fees is non refundable but students have the option of rescheduling for the next available class.