10 Day Holistic Treatment for Rejuvenation & Detoxification
Palakkad Kerala Outskirts
Kairali Ayurvedic Village is a healing village in Palakkad offering authentic Ayurveda therapies
This program includes Vasti, Virechana, Elakizhi, Kadhikizhi, Pizhichil, Navakriya, Sirodhara and Abhyangam. This is a unique experience of traditional Ayurvedic rejuvenation and detoxification that offers guests a relaxing full body massages, along with a personalized session in yoga and/or meditation.
This package includes:
1. Welcome Drink on Arrival
2. Accommodation in uniquely designed, independent villas
3. All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner - Veg. only)
4. Daily allotment of in-room mineral-water [1 per person per day, max of 2 bottles per room per day]; unlimited supply of herbal-water.
5. Two Ayurvedic Therapies per person daily with Steam Bath (Except for P & R Package)
6. Complimentary Juice or Herbal tea after every massage. Additional food-items will be charged extra.
7. Complimentary Group-Yoga session daily morning; Individual classes are available on chargeable basis.
8. Complimentary Group-Meditation session daily evening; Individual classes are available on chargeable basis.
9. Complimentary Lecture on Ayurveda (Once a Week)
10. Complimentary Lecture on Yoga (Once a Week)
11. Complimentary Demonstration on Ayurveda Cooking (Once a Week)
12. Complimentary Village Walk (Once a Week)
13. Visit to our Proprietary Ayurvedic Factory (Chargeable Basis). Please ask our friendly staff for rates and details.
14. Daily Personal Lifestyle & Fitness Evaluation
15. Free use of Swimming pool , Library. Gym and all Indoor & Outdoor Facilities
16. Internal medicines given for your treatment can only be ascertained as your treatment progresses and will cost extra.
17. All applicable taxes.
Kairali - The Ayurvedic Healing Village is a Green Leaf-certified property, accrediated by the Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala, dedicated to offering a full range of traditional Ayurvedic treatments by well-qualified and experienced Ayurvedic doctors. The resort is located in Palakkad, Kerala and has been recognized as one among the top 10 in Asia and top 50 Wellness Destinations in the world by National Geographic Traveller. The resort has also bagged the World Luxury Spa Award 2012 for 'Best Luxury Destination Spa'.
Nestled in 50 acres of lush greenery in Palakkad, the retreat is solely focused on providing a wellbeing retreat experience. Their 30 elegant villas are designed according to Vastu Shastra and feature Red Oxide flooring, a rare Valambari Conch shell and has a gentle stream flowing around every villa. A qualified dietician assists guests with a vegetarian diet plan at its multi-cuisine restaurant.
Kairali offers personalized treatments and detoxification programs for concerns including stress relief, arthritis, migraine, post pregnancy care, beauty and weight loss. Visitors are also educated in Ayurvedic cookery and nutrition, Yoga and meditation to ensure that they are able to extend their lifestyle change long after returning home. Other services like yoga tuition, meditation, astrology, palmistry, lectures in Indian philosophy and traditional Indian rituals (pujas) are also offered.
Kairali also has a yoga and meditation center with committed and expert instructors.
The simplicity of the Deluxe Villa, set serenely amongst the Resort grounds, all...
Considering its professionally designed interiors, quality construction, high-cl...
Maharaja in English means ‘Emperor’. As the name itself implies, it is a vil...
How to Reach
- Airway Connectivity
- Coimbatore is the closest Airport - 75 Kilometers
- Railway Connectivity
- Palakkad / Palghat Railway Station - 25 Kilometers
- Roadway Connectivity
- Palakkad Bus Station - 15 Kilometers